The weather is still pretty wet and cold outside in the Pacific Northwest but I’m already starting to shift into spring mode and dreaming of flowers, birds, and a nice breeze.
These dreams led me to come up with these adorable peacock crafts for kids that are super simple to put together and make use of empty TP rolls, which you probably already have on hand.
Grab your supplies and get ready for this fun craft! Make sure you also check out my parrot tissue paper roll craft so create this cute duo below.
- Empty Tissue Paper (TP) Roll
- Foam or Construction Paper
- Paint Pens or Markers
- Craft Eyes
- Craft Feathers
- Hot Glue
- Cut foam or construction paper to size and glue around the entire tissue paper roll.
- Glue the craft eyes onto the tissue paper roll peacock.
- Cut a small paper triangle for the nose and attach it just below the peacock’s eyes.
- Use paint pens or markers to decorate the peacock tissue paper roll as desired.
- Arrange & attach the craft feathers at the head (glue inside roll) and tail (glue from behind roll) with hot glue.
- Your feathered friend is complete!
Now that your peacock tissue paper roll craft is complete, you can keep it inside or you can find the perfect spot to decorate outdoors. After all, who wouldn’t love walking through the neighborhood and seeing these beautiful birds out and about?