This blog contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using a link included in our blog posts, we may receive compensation. This does not cost you anything but the extra income helps maintain this blog and keep it running.
When the weather gets cold, I’m always trying to find ways to keep my daughter entertained while staying warm and cozy indoors. This year, I have this popsicle stick snowman craft ready to go and I wanted to share it with you here on the blog too!
- White and black paint
- Regular size popsicle sticks
- Small popsicle sticks
- Ribbon for scarf
- Orange felt for nose
- Black marker (Sharpies work great)
- Craft eyes
- Red and green glitter glue
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Evenly line up 7 regular popsicle sticks
- Using hot glue, run a line of hot glue down the entire length of a small popsicle stick and place the stick horizontally onto one end of the 7 sticks
- Repeat this step on the other end
- Flip the board over
- Run a line of hot glue down a regular size popsicle stick and apply the stick at an angle to form the brim of the hat
- Paint the face of the snowman with a solid coat of white paint
- Paint the hat section with a solid coat of black paint
- Use hot-glue to attach the eyes just below the brim of the hat
- Using orange felt, cut out a triangle-shaped nose and glue it below the eyes
- With the black marker, draw on the snowman’s mouth
- Decorate the hat with red and green glitter glue by creating a dot design on the brim
- Wrap the ribbon around the bottom of the snowman and attach it with hot glue to make the scarf.
- Your snowman popsicle stick craft is now complete
The popsicle stick snowman crafts can be used as gifts when your child is done building it or they can just keep it as decor for the holiday season.